Transfer Agency Business Analyst, Officer
Why this role is important to us:
What you will be responsible for:
- A Business Analyst position within State Street Transfer Agency Department (funds administration business)
- You will participate in global Transfer Agency implementation project with opportunity to use and develop your business analysis skills across a range of tasks.
Produce business requirement specifications to an appropriate level of detail.
- Participate in testing of system enhancements and interfaces via preparation of test plan, test case, user guideline, procedures, check lists, status reports, and other related documents.
- Liaise with internal departments and vendors in the product implementation and testing as necessary.
- Provide supports on production issues to ensure smooth operation on daily basis
About State Street What we do.
- University graduate
- A minimum of 5 years' tester and/ or BA relevant experience is required
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Excellent spoken and written English language communication skills
- Strong analysis skills, impeccable time-management and prioritization ability, self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Financial background or a solid understanding of fund administration business will be a plus
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers