Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading enterprise, is looking for a Data Security Technology Manager in their large Security Technology office in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be the key person in providing Information Security advisory for their strategic project. Interesting project exposure.
- Manage the IT Security Solutions design, development, and integrations particularly for Data Lake, Data Warehouse, and Analytics. Evaluate the security controls, technical capabilities, and timeline of such technology integrations.
- Manage the technical implementation, security solution development across the project development lifecycle working with IT Governance and Technical teams.
- Make decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient technical environment for solutions implementation.
- Provide technical support in the security log, feeds, and raw source into SIEM for data security analytics.
- Enable dashboards for monitoring security information for the management and Cyber SOC team, to be able to provide various degrees of visibility in both real-time and past periods of the security events.
- Around 8 years of technology experience in technology security ideally in a large enterprise environment.
- Hands-on experience in enterprise security infrastructure and risk assessment.
- Background and certifications in Information Security and Risk (CISSP, CEH, GIAC, etc)
- Working experience in information security or IT Audit with consulting firm background is a great plus.
- Deep understanding of database encryption technologies, database proxies, and secure protocols, etc.
- Deep understanding of security threats with respect to SQL injection attacks, virtual private databases and database auditing, searchable encryption.
- Able to implement security solutions such as Demisto, Splunk, ELK, Carbon Black, Darktrace, ALSID, and/or Tufin.
- Good knowledge and experience of Database Security, Data Protection, Database Encryption technologies, Data Flow Mapping etc.
- Good design and solution knowledge of Certificate Authority and PKI infrastructure and operations.
- Experience in managing secure network infrastructure, Anti-DDoS, NG Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF, Secure MTA, Load Balancer, Internet Proxy, as well as DNS hosting.
- Strong project management and stakeholders management skills.
- Excellent Communications Skills in English.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume(at)pinpointasia(dot)com and put Data Security Technology Manager - Enterprise Security Office in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Release Manager (Governance & Dependency) - Enterprise Tech Platform
2) Connectivity Production Support Engineer - Global FinTech Group
3) Automated QA Engineer - InsurTech Unicorn