Associate/Senior Associate, Healthcare, Investment Banking Division
- base salary + bonus
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
China eCapital is looking for execution banker at Associate/Senior Associate level with sector focus on Healthcare.
- Extensive due diligence and process management for both buy-side and sell-side transactions;
- Industry and company research;
- Presentation preparation for client meetings;
- Development and review of marketing and transaction materials such as teasers, contact lists, information memoranda and management presentations on topics such as M&A/Strategic alternatives or private placements;
- Design/preparation and review of key transaction materials including valuation analysis;
- Monitor and research sectors to stay up-to-date on industry trends and transactions;
- Create and review valuation analysis including comparable company analysis, M&A analysis, precedent transaction analysis and discounted cash flow analysis;
- Interact directly with clients on live transactions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous investment banking experience a MUST (1-3 years of work experience in investment banking) within Healthcare
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and previous financial modeling experience;
- High level of energy and flexibility with a positive;
- Strong teamwork orientation, integrity, intellectual curiosity and dedication to providing the best product to clients;
- Ability to meet hard deadlines in a fast-paced work environment;
- Outstanding academic record;
- Knowledge of CapIQ (or similar data products) a plus;
- Multilingual a plus.