- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Analyst, Structured Finance
Lieu de travail : Pékin, Beijing, ChineThe Role / Responsibilities:
Ratings Quality and Transparency
- Support analysts in the surveillance team in preparing memos and cash flow modelling when monitoring transactions.
- Present transactions effectively and comprehensively to rating committees, deal review meetings and other internal analytical meetings.
Research Timeliness and Quality
- Support analysts to gather data to write insightful research.
- Identify and write accurate, insightful and relevant credit research of the highest quality. Deliver research that is of high quality and timely.
- Support analysts to prepare presentation materials for outreach activities.
- Participate in external outreach such as seminars, conferences and one-on-one meetings.
- Engage in meetings with investors, intermediaries or others on a one-on-one basis as requested or proactively.
Efficient and effective processes
- Ensuring that you are a) compliant with Moody's standards b) as efficient in meeting its goals as possible
- Undertake special projects as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Law, Economics, Statistics, Maths, Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- 5 years of relevant experience, working within a financial institution, law firm or Trustee is essential.
- Good knowledge of Accounting
- Must display strong organizational, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Must display initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Highly numerate with strong financial analysis, cash flow and modeling skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.