Business Analyst (BRO)
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 20 avr. 18
Are you excited by the prospect of working in a dynamic workplace? Looking for a career where you can learn and use many different skills? We are looking for someone like you to join our team. As part of this exciting team, you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change is an everyday event and excellence is our goal. You will be an important part of CTB team and responsible to support COO and CTB team to set up, mobilize and administer management meetings and oversight including regular preparation and coordination of materials, and conduct requirements, options and solution walkthrough with multiple stakeholders to achieve on-time deliveries.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
While based full time in Beijing or Shanghai, you and your team will pro-active in supporting CTB projects and tasks assigned, identify, engage and manage stakeholders, keep track of timelines, manage risks and issues to achieve project deliverables. In our collaborative culture, the team works closely with a number of other teams to ensure UBS' obligations are met. You will work with people from all walks of life making this team diverse, sharing ideas and experiences to achieve common goals.
Your experience and skills
An understanding of what it takes to be part of a successful team
- Experience in performing process analysis, root cause analysis, cost benefit analysis, business impact analysis and business integration activities (i.e. training, communication)
- Ability to analyze business processes and recommending new design changes to existing business processes
- Conduct requirement, options and solution walkthrough with stakeholders
- Work with respective functions to convert the business requirements into system/process requirements for implementation
- Conduct change impact analysis and prepare/conduct trainings to internal staff and project team on various aspects of subject/business unit and functionalities
- Ability to influence. Good communication skills and a strong networking capability to collaborate across teams and manage stakeholder groups
- Meticulous & organized with a keen eye for details
- Some knowledge of the regulatory requirements or banking operation
- Can do, eager to learn attitude
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.