- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 sept. 17
Business Development Manager (6 mths Fixed Term Contract)
Lieu de travail : Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- Managing key relationships within the human resources, training, and financial services business lines of our Chinese clients to uncover and work through new opportunities.
- Working consultatively with clients, understanding training requirements, while working with your Director, and Academic Directors to develop training proposals.
- Advocating and selling the benefits of MA classroom training, designations/certificates, and eLearning programs to clients.
- Working together with the MA China Program team to execute signed agreements.
- Coordinating with clients and internal team members for program content, academic feedback from client, new opportunities, and strategy.
- Supporting program delivery: a) ensuring client and instructors are working together effectively; b) managing detailed general logistics issues during the program delivery c) analysing program feedback and reporting.
- Travel to other cities within China will be required.
FSTC / MA Global Education: China Team
- University degree required.
- 10+ years of sales, client management and/or financial services experience.
- Experience in communicating and influencing key decision makers, including executives.
- Experience in carrying-out detailed and multiple ongoing tasks over long periods.
- Consistent performance in delivering aggressive goals while under pressure with tight timelines.
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Mandarin Chinese and English required.
- Experience in public speaking, directing groups, and managing expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional interpersonal skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.