China Finance Controller
JobDescription : The Role: China Finance Controller The Location:
We are seeking a talented individual who is highly motivated and committed to joining our Finance team based in Beijing for a permanent placement. Responsible for the overall finance accounting and controllership of all the S&P Global China business entities. Specific key responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Oversee all S&P Global China entities' books and records and ensure compliance with company accounting policies (with are in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP).
- Handle all tax related (direct and indirect) reporting and compliance matters in compliance with US and local tax requirements
- Handle cash management (cash flow forecasting, monitoring, funding, repatriations and intercompany settlements)
- Ensure local finance operational processes are in compliance with US and Chinese local requirements.
- Support corporate development and M&A projects
- Liaise with external auditors
- Ad hoc projects
- Degree or professional qualification in Accounting
- 8+ years' experience of building and running accounting/finance teams with at least 4 years leadership/managerial. Experience supporting a large multi-national business preferred.
- Proficient in Chinese and English language (speaking and reading)
- Deep dive understanding of the local accounting standards, tax and regulatory requirements. Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work cohesively in a matrix structure and Confidence operating globally applying a local mindset.
- Independent, highly motivated and committed
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines