DFIN Intern(Reporting&FCO)-DFIN-Beijing-20190716002 - Corporate Finance / Accounting Beijing - China
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks:
- Collect APS reports, help review part of reports and communicate with account owners;
- Assist on manual entries raw data downloading and processing;
- Help collect AR/AP info and update AR/AP status;
- Assist on final audit work, material preparation and admin related work.
- Assist on GPS/Morse issues collection and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Daily prepare regulatory reports and assist reporting team for adhoc request
- Major in Accounting, Financial management, Economic, etc...
- Basic knowledge for banking industry and finance work;
- Technical Skill: Good at EXCEL and English
- Work for at least 4 days a week;
- Work continuously more than 3 month;
- Initiative to support teammates; React quickly to request; Willing to learn; Strong Team spirit
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000L1E
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 17/07/2019