- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 21 nov. 17
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• provide administrative support to senior management from international offices as well as UBSS staff
• co-ordinate travel arrangements & preparation of expense reports
• diary management including: arranging team meetings and functions as required, screening and directing incoming telephone calls and arranging domestic and international conference calls
• collate, analyse and report data to assist management or project decision making
• compile information/statistics, prepare documents and presentation materials
• answer client queries or redirect them to the appropriate person
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working for our Corporate Client Solutions business in Beijing, providing secretarial and administrative support to both onshore and offshore Investment Bankers and assisting the team in their daily activities.
Your experience and skills
• college graduate or above
• 5 years working experiences in foreign securities company or multicultural firm
• good command of English
• excellent PC skills – MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint
• strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• high attention to detail, highly organized and motivated
• hardworking and work well as a team with other colleagues
• able to manage a multitude of tasks effectively, efficiently with minimal supervision
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.