General Manager - Asset Management, WOFE - based in BEIJING
- 2 months - 4 months
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection
- 18 déc. 18
The role is set to facilitate the development and execution of China Strategy, and support the Lead Executive in key strategic initiatives in China as required by the company
- Facilitate the development and execution of China Strategy, and support the Lead Executive in key strategic initiatives in China as required by the company
- Responsible for providing advisory opinions to the company on China insurance/investment strategy through imparting insights and updated information of major policies and market development.
- Provide regular and ad hoc analysis and reports on macro-economic, regulatory environment and Life Insurance/ investment marketing developments to support the China business strategy
- Responsible for preparing and submitting all the reports to CIRC and other government authorities as required
- Participate in industry associations and other social activities, expanding its influence, to participate in public welfare activities, in order to facilitate international exchanges and cooperation
- Prepare speeches, slides and other meeting materials for the senior people of the company and the Lead Executive when required
- Support the Lead Executive in liaising with various external parties (government authorities (e.g.CIRC) and potential business partners) on business and relationship development.
- Support the Lead Executive in arrangements of visits to China by the company's Chairman, Directors and Senior Executives
- Overseeing activities of Rep Office and maintaining daily operations of Rep Office at a required standard.
- Ensure activities of Rep Office are in compliance with regulatory and business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in both local and international life insurance/investment settings with significant experience in formulating and delivering strategic initiatives.
- Actuarial background is a plus
- Experience in setting up new entity/ rep office in China is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and exposure to the China financial services industry and markets
- Excellent knowledge of laws and regulations on insurance/investment business and Representative Office.
- Demonstrated skill in building long term relationships with government authorities (CIRC etc), industry associations, life insurers and investment firms.
- Proven skills in developing business strategy, operating plans and financial budgets.
- Self-driven achiever with a value for collaboration, decisiveness and
- Strong management ability, good at managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good command of English (spoken, reading and writing) and native in Mandarin
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Chinese & English)