Head of Internal Audit, APAC Fin-Tech
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine Pékin Beijing CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection
- 14 août 18 2018-08-14
The company seeks a Head of Internal Audit to work at corporate level to manage the internal audit function and work closely with the outsourced internal audit firm to provide internal audit services. The Head of Internal Audit must understand management's goals and objectives for the institution and has access to financial and operational reports to be able to assess risk throughout the organization. The role is to be based in Beijing.
- Set up and approve the annual audit plan that designates the individual audits to be performed in the current year, as well as the resource allocation for each project.
- Prepare and approve audit programs for all individual audit projects in advance of the start of the audit.
- Document approval of any steps included in the audit program that were "passed on" or not completed during the audit for whatever reason.
- Hire and manage all in-house audit resources.
- As requests for audit assistance arise from executive management/business unit managers, decide what resources (internal or external) should allocate to assist as requested.
- Review all drafted audit reports and determine the final audit opinion and classification of issues/recommendations.
- Review completed work papers for a sufficient public listed standard in US stock exchange.
- Distribute the final version of all individual audit reports to appropriate managers and the Audit Committee upon receipt/approval of the final report.
- Review and approve periodic reports for the Audit Committee that reflect the status of completion of the original audit plan throughout the year. Obtain Audit Committee approval for any deviations.
- Strategic thinker with excellent commercial judgment and business sense.
- Ability to lead a big team, strong leadership
- Team player with good leadership and organizational skills able to work effectively with the senior management of the company in assisting them in achieving the company's objectives.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to work independently and take the initiative.
- Strong work ethic and commitment with a high level of integrity.
- Well presented with excellent verbal and written presentation / communication skills.
- Ability to multi task between various responsibilities and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and high quality standards for the output of his/her team.
- Confident personality, open, out-going and approachable in style able to develop a rapid rapport with people and build effective networks and professional relationships within the company and with the company's Board of Directors, clients & investors based on integrity and trust.
Ideally the candidate has held a similar role in a relatively sizeable organization. Below are the targets where the candidate could come from:
- Financial Services Companies, such as banks where candidates holds a key audit position at the corporate level.
- Domestic U.S Listed Companies which candidates hold a group internal audit role.
- Seasoned auditor from Big 4 who has rich experience with Financial Services sector, corporate internal audit experience is a plus.
Profile Search & Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.