Investment Associate/Sr.Associate/VP/Director For First-Tier PE/VC Fund (TMT/Consumer Sector)
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Spring Professional
- 20 mars 19
Our client is a global well-known USD/RMB denominated fund with proven successful investment track record in the US and China over the years. We are currently looking for Associate-Director for their growth stage funds. Investment direction falls into TMT, Consumer, etc.
· Sourcing under the direction of deal leader is a large part of the job. Use your passion, intellectual curiosity and analytical ability to assist the deal leader in developing investment opportunities. Use your deep knowledge in the target domains and broad personal network to source proprietary deals in line with investment strategy / theme. Prepare oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
· Market & Industry Analysis is the key focus. Use your advanced skills in research (desktop and field research), financial modeling and analysis, Excel and investment judgment to recommend whether specific industries / companies meet our investment criteria.
· Deal Execution (Investment Process). Use your full knowledge and experience in conducting due diligence, dealt structuring, negotiation and documentation.
- Due diligence is done under the direction of the deal leader. It will involve both desktop research and field research. Liaise with DD vendors (legal, IP, accounting, risk, etc.). Review and analyze DD findings and recommend next steps. Identify and manage IP issues
- Deal Structuring & Negotiation: Produce scenario analyses. Do initial review of legal documentation.
- Documentation: Write initial drafts for different types of investment recommendations. Complete and process all relevant deal documentation
- Deal Exits: Analyse different exit scenarios. Complete and process all relevant exit documentation
· Portfolio Management: Monitor fundamental economic, industry, and corporate developments and analyst their impact on existing investments. Analyse and monitor investees’ key performance metrics every month. Assist in projects such as financing events, strategic reviews, etc.
Required Skills and Experiences
· At least Bachelor’s degree from a top-ranked university, engineering background is preferred
· Solid financial modeling background
· Solid sector knowledge in TMT/Consumer, expertise in related industry, strong network within the relevant industry.
· 3-5 years for Associate/ Sr. Associate and 5-8 years for VP/Director of PE or related experience.
· Working experience in the Investment Banking is a plus.
· Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (speaking, reading and writing)
· Good at team work
About Spring Professional
Spring Professional is an international recruitment firm specializing in information technology, engineering & manufacturing, property & construction, supply chain & logistics, corporate functions, finance & accounting, life sciences, financial services, as well as sales & marketing. With an established footprint across the Asia region, Spring Professional has offices in China (Beijing & Shanghai), Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. We bring great people to great organisations across Asia. The focus of Spring Professional is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists within above sectors. More information, please visit www.cn.springasia.com