The successful candidate is expected to work closely with the QFII investment team and the International Business Development team and business professionals around the firm to position and represent our investment approaches for success in the marketplace, review and evaluate the integrity of our equity approaches and manage business issues associated with portfolios under coverage.
- Producing macroeconomic, market, industry research to articulate investment landscapes and opportunities for current and prospective clients
- Acting as an effective investment representative of assigned investment teams and their respective portfolios and/or investment process with clients, prospects and consultants
- Leveraging analytical tools to provide value-added analysis to improve the investment processes and conducting quarterly risk and attribution reviews with portfolio managers
- Making both quantitative and qualitative evaluations of the investment strategy both for competitive positioning and client consulting
- Manage client projects independently, or in partnership with the International Business Development team
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience, with deep capital markets and investment knowledge, preferably in a relevant capacity such as managing money in the Chinese equity markets
- Relevant professional experience in ESG or sustainable investment research; strong knowledge of environmental policies, trends and impact on industries and businesses
- Ability to produce effective presentations and reporting to internal and external parties
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deliver investment philosophy, concepts, and process to clients
- A positive, collegial attitude and high level of professionalism
- Master’s Degree from reputable universities, advanced degrees in financial analysis, environmental science, or sustainability is preferred. An MBA and/or CFA is an asset.
- Professional proficiency in both Mandarin Chinese and English is a must
- Willingness to travel