- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 oct. 18
Research Department of Research Department in Beijing
This job is to be performed by a Research Assistant who is responsible, under direction, for collecting data and relevant information for recommendations to the Research Analysts. Work requires use of accounting and financial knowledge, MS office applications, internet and any other resources and tools to obtain data and information. Principal Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepares complete sets of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports to sales people to be distributed to clients.
- Uses accounting, financial and mathematical formula to build financial models for Research Analysts.
- Frequently searches financial data and industry information for Research Analysts and independently resolves most of the problem encountered.
- Knowledge of accounting principle and financial analysis for data analysis, information & data collection, financial modeling.
- Good mastery of English, especially reading ability.
- Fairly good understanding of the capital market and demonstrates strong interest in it.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read financial statements and interpret the data in order to make recommendations to Research Analysts.
- Ability to learn things quickly.
- Ability to read financial English fairly well.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint to analyze information and prepare document.
- Ability to use internet tools and any other methods to collect data for recommendation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Research Analysts in order to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Hard working and excellent work attitude to provide strong support to Research Analysts.
- Bachelor degree from reputable universities.
- Demonstrates passion for this job.
- Positive thinking.