Senior Statutory Reporting Analyst/Officer
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
The Senior Statutory Reporting/Finance Analyst is responsible for various reports preparation and consolidation for BMO China entities and/or for its branches. The incumbent will work closely with team members to complete various financial and regulatory reports on a timely and accurate basis.
1. Make sure all statutory reports can be prepared and submitted timely and accurately.
2. Calculate liquidity ratio, deposit reserve and other regulatory ratios and timely escalate any issue identified.
3. Assist the manager to establish and update the report completion instruction.
4. Assist to identify opportunities for automation of all statutory returns.
5. Closely follow the internal reporting procedures and instructions.
6. Identify the need of clarification on regulation or reporting requirement, and work with the manager and Compliance to obtain necessary advice or guideline from the regulators.
7. Be ready to back up the other team members of different locations/functions upon request.
1. University degree, major in Accounting or related subjects.
2. Over 4 years reporting or accounting/Finance experience in banking industry, preferred to be the similar role with foreign banks in China;
3. Good understanding of Chinese and international GAAP;
4. Good understanding of CBRC, PBOC, SAFE and Tax regulations in banking industry;
5. Excellent PC and MS Office skills;
6. Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English;
7. Self-motivated, hardworking and the ability to work independently.
8. Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.