VP, Global Trade
- Pékin, Beijing, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 18 déc. 17 2017-12-18
Under current BMO ChinaCo’s strategy, and under the leadership of the Head of GT Sales China in collaboration of other Lines of Business, VP of Global Trade is accountable for the delivery of the corporate service to targeted clients as identified by the team objective and business plan and in an integral part of the contribution force for the growth, profitability and optimal operation in the team.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good understanding trade finance market (especial for Beijing and Northern China market), and local regulatory parameters
- Good communication skills and network with both multinational and local companies in northern China market.
- Rich experience in selling trade finance products to corporate clients, including but not limit to LC products, BAD/CAD discounting, AR and AP finance, supply chain finance and etc.
- Familiar with clients who has trade with north America
- Working knowledge of competitive market place and trends on product offerings, and good skills of cold call.
- Good knowledge of relevant GT products/services, processes & procedures.
- Familiar with ICC uniform rules like UCP600, ISP98, URDG758 etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of delivery channel and its operation.
- Sales & Customer Service orientation skills and good analytic and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing Chinese and English