- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
As part of a small investment team, the Managing Director / Executive Director will work closely with senior investment professionals and the Fund’s Investment Committee to originate, execute and manage global private equity investments across multiple sectors including, but not limited to, retail & consumer, internet & media, business services, financial services, industrial and health care.
~The MD/ED will receive significant deal evaluation and execution responsibility, working on all aspects of the private equity investment process. Duties will include:
• Originating and analyzing investment opportunities and leading investment teams throughout the investment process
• Managing team members and ensuring quality and content of materials (financial models, valuation analysis, due diligence, investment memorandums etc.)
• Assisting senior professionals in negotiations and transaction documentation process
• Developing and presenting internal memoranda and investment presentations
Desired experience and characteristics:
• Native Chinese language fluency essential. 中文读写流利
• The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years(for ED level) or 10+ years(for MD lever) of total work experience, including several years of successfully leading investments at an established private equity firm. Superior relationship-building, communication and presentation skills and international work experience required.
• Very strong attention to detail, financial modeling skills and solid presentation capabilities a must. Strong academic background, with an undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution in finance or business required. Graduate degree preferred, but not essential.