- Shanghai, Chine Shanghai Shanghai CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
We are assisting our client, a top tier asset manager, looking for a COO for their office based in Shanghai. The role will be responsible for WFOE operation.
- Implement WFOE strategy, responsible for all operation aspects of business and clients services.
- Cooperate with global and local team to develop operation infrastructure, ensure middle and back office run smoothly.
- Support Country Head to develop all business, especially WFOE PFM.
- Develop strong compliance mindset in the office and ensure business is under adequate control to grow.
- Drive employee engagement and culture development.
- At least 12 years experience of middle and back office in asset managers.
- Solid and broad knowledge of asset management operation.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, with good communication skills.
- Establish local connections and networks.