China Onshore Platform Delivery Lead
The APAC Technology and Change organization looks into engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division.
This is a leadership role which will own and drive a multi-year, large scale, technology implementation program to enable onshore platform capabilities for one of Credit Suisse's emerging PBWM markets with:
- Capabilities to quickly scale and support location specific product offerings, and seamlessly integrate with strategic digital components
- Capabilities to seamlessly integrate with strategic Front Channels and integration with existing group/corporate systems
- Cover functionalities (within or through integration with other strategic systems) for client reporting
- Cover tax/regulatory reporting and align with local requirement and mandates.
In our team, this role will be the WM Core Technology Engineering lead for China onshore PB business:
- Taking accountability for technology architectural design, IT operating model design and overall implementation of the platform components.
- China PB business & platform liaison and the single point-of-contact from IT
- Being responsible to build-out and lead the required engineering & IT delivery teams spread across locations.
- Leading the IT platform for China and streamline RTB & MTB for support of the business needs.
- Responsible for all engineering mandates on the local platform and the IT face-off for all local regulatory/compliance related topics that applies for the implemented technology components.
- Leading a diverse set of engineering teams, handling cross-locational dependencies and contribute by influencing multifaceted seniority across technology and business departments.
- Seek to solve business problems and handle user requirements.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Technology or Business fields.
- Possess good (15+ years) experience in a complex global environment, with 8 to 10 years in a Senior Engineering Lead role, handling diverse teams, large development services organization and multiple internal/external business partners.
- In-depth knowledge on Core Banking processing and the related technology implementation for China onshore market.
- Knowledge and understanding of current ground breaking practices in software development and deep understanding in delivering projects adopting agile /lean practices.
- Experience in implementing managed onshore/offshore engagement models with vendor partners and building competency centers.
- Deep understanding of the banking industry and financial IT systems with shown delivery and management experience.
- Outstanding leadership quality and ability to craft and execute against a strategy.
- An outstanding track record of accomplishment in driving organizational change with strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships in a multi-cultural environment across all levels within the organization.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment relevant for large complex financial institutions.
- Outstanding presentation skills with strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving abilities and can handle communication with business and technology partners to drive outcomes.
- Results-oriented, dedicated who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards