Experienced Business Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As a continued effort to grow our Private Banking franchise in Asia, the PB APAC Product COO team is including new coverage location in China - Shanghai. The China Product COO's main responsibility is to drive and support the expansion of Private Banking products for Credit Suisse Shanghai Branch. You can expect a range of challenging tasks and responsibilities, firmly embedded within the business with the view to deliver sustainable results with a significant impact to the bank. You should be able to fulfil a broad range of responsibilities (not limited to):
- Define product offering, design target operating model.
- Drive implement jointly with key partners in product, technology, compliance and other functions.
- Ensure product business setup is compliant with local regulatory requirement, Credit Suisse policies.
- Build onshore product governance, risk and control framework to align with the regional standards.
- Minimum 15 years’ work experience in COO or risk management role for buy side Financial Markets products and other Private Bank investment products.
- Familiarity in basic banking regulations in China.
- Good track record in ability to drive and execute decisions.
- Ability and experience of engaging with business partners across functions, locations and seniorities.
- Ability to self-orient and work in a dynamic, fast growing environment under pressure
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English and Mandarin as you will have to liaise with Chinese speaking business partners and teams globally
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.