FRC Quant Intern
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDD, Mi-temps
- UBS AG
- 10 déc. 17
Do FRC business and Modelling excite you? Are you an innovative thinker? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Build analytic model and tools, and support general users within the bank on the usage of the in-house analytics libraries.
• Validate and analyze the pricing and risk of fixed income products.
• Develop library for the bank pricing and booking systems.
• Develop, generate and validate regular analytic reports for the trading desks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Quantitative Analytics Group of UBS in Shanghai. We build the market-leading analytics across all asset classes and provide comprehensive quantitative analysis support to all business units throughout the Investment Bank in all regions.
Your experience and skills
- Strong development skills in C++, C# or Java etc.
- Strong analytical skills in mathematics.
- Excellent team player with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and can deliver high quality work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer Science, Financial Mathematics or Engineering majors preferred
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.