- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 24 nov. 17
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? We're looking for someone like that to:
– Produce, review financial and regulatory reporting and ratios.
– Improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of regulatory reporting process through standardization and automation.
– Develop an understanding of business and transaction from finance perspective
– In charge of regulatory reporting team across locations and collaboration with various functions and management on branch level.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working within a finance team across locations. We're focused on financial reporting and ratios for regulatory purposes. We make sure that the legal entity carrying on business as a bank in China compliant with both global and local regulations - specifically on wealth management business.
Your experience and skills
- 4-8 years of working experiences in foreign banks finance department or Big Four FS service line;
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- CPA qualification is a plus;
- Good command of both English and Chinese in reading, writing and speaking.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.