Fund Operation, Associate Director
- 2 months - 4 months
- Shanghai, Chine Shanghai Shanghai CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection
- 15 août 18 2018-08-15
This role will play a critical role in supporting the Chief Operation Officer, APAC, on the day to day work as appropriate to ensure that the support and oversight on WFOE business has been provided in a targeted, efficient and effective manner.
- Manage the fund operation function of the Company for the QDLP and PFM businesses, including fund subscriptions/redemptions, trade settlement, corporate action, pricing, valuation, etc.
- Work with selected service providers to launch PFM and QDLP products, agree all related process and procedures
- Implement the Company global operations standard in China subject to local regulations.
- Manage all the day to day operation activities and address issues to resolution.
- Manage the relationships with services providers, develop service standard and monitor the services delivery.
- University graduate with 5 to 10 year working experience in asset management, custodian bank or fund administrator in China.
- Experience of working in or serving foreign asset management companies, JV or WFOE would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of local market practices and regulations on fund operations (subscription, redemption, trading, settlement, valuation, etc…)
- Self-starter, hands on, able to work independently and attentive to details.
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both Chinese and English
- Excellent time-management, project management and organization skills to prioritize effectively and manage information flow in order to meet deadlines
- Has initiative and is self-motivated, eager to learn, and interested in taking on new challenges to enhance coverage and build relationships