Graduate Trainee Trader (Hong Kong)
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eclipse Trading
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
The successful candidate will go through an intensive training program, which typically lasts for 3 months. You will study options theory and different arbitrage strategies and the knowledge learnt will be tested in simulated trading environment. From day one, you will be given responsibilities as a member of our successful trading team. The learning curve is steep and your proactive approach will be essential.
We are now hiring Graduate Trainee Traders to start in August 2018 in Hong Kong!
Eclipse Trading is an Equity Derivatives proprietary trading firm specializing in options market making, but also doing various arbitrage strategies, with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we currently trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong, Sydney, and Shanghai. We have been in the game for a decade and we are continually growing stronger.
- Are you a passionate and decisive individual who wishes to work in a fast paced trading environment and to put your talents to work in a team-oriented role?
- Are you someone with strong analytical and quantitative skills and is highly motivated?
- Do you have a healthy competitive attitude and a result orientated mind-set?
If yes - we are looking for you.
You will go through an intensive training program, which typically lasts for 3 months. You will study options theory and different arbitrage strategies and the knowledge learnt will be tested in simulated trading environment. From day one, you will be given responsibilities as a member of our successful trading team. The learning curve is steep and your proactive approach will be essential.
What you offer
- Recently graduated or having graduated in the last 2-3 years in Finance, Math, Business or Engineering
- High level of numerical ability
- Competitive mind-set
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Motivation to work independently
- Fluency in English is essential
What we offer
- A diverse, multinational company with a young, informal culture
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours
- A flat management structure where everyone's opinion is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry, and direct impact on trading
If you want to work in a fast paced and exciting environment, allowing you to be highly visible and rewarded on your results, then joining us will be a positive start to your career!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume here:
Please also include your availability and full official academic transcripts. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
The application deadline has extended to 2 March 2018. Group assessments will take place shortly after in Shanghai – dates to be confirmed.
For further information, please visit our website: http://www.eclipsetrading.com
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.