HEAD OF MARKETS (CHINA) - D/MD LEVEL - RESOURCES MNC - SHANGHAI BASED
- USD Package
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8060
- 17 sept. 17
Our Client is a Global Multinational in the Resources industry. The Markets Group is the ‘Internal Bank’ for the Company where it provides a suite of market making services to its stakeholders. The various teams under this Group are responsible for: (1) Financial & market risk management on behalf of the commodities trading operations & treasury, (2) Trade Structured Finance solutions to the business & counterparties to facilitate trade flows, (3) China onshore Fixed Income (non-commodities) proprietary trading P&L. This is a management position looking after the China team & reports into the Asia Head of Markets.
- Familiarity across a spectrum of products - cash, forwards, options, fixed income and equities indexes +ETF instruments, interest rates as well as discounting cost mechanism. Onshore Chinese market experience will be advantageous.
- Risk management - market, credit, cross-border, duration, liquidity, regulatory.
- Deal structuring experience - ability to develop structured trade & trading ideas in consideration of regulatory, legal and commercial constraints.
- 10+ years of trading experience with a bank, hedge fund or commodities house in China / HK / Singapore.
- As the position requires interaction with local and global offices, fluency in both English and Mandarin will be required.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume (word copy) to Pan Zaixian firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting Reference P12019) for review. Please be assured that your resume will not be surfaced to the Client without your expressed permission. Licence No. 16S8060 | R1104293