Head of IT & Operations (Fluent Mandarin a MUST!)
- Excellent Remuneration + Bonuses
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 sept. 17
A truly unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing banking conglomerates in Asia. The core function of this role is to oversee the entire IT and Operations departments in China. This role will require the individual to speak fluent Mandarin and relocate to Shanghai, China.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. infrastructure, development, project management, etc.) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by senior management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to senior management
- Provide guidance to IT managers across multiple department and work with senior stakeholders to achieve shared goals
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Proven experience as a senior leader within a wholesale, retail or corporate banking environment.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Excellent understanding of IT systems (hardware/software), networks, project management methodologies and industry best practices.
- Experience in controlling IT budgets and resources
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities. Verbal and Written Mandarin is a must.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Must relocate to Shanghai, China