Head of Investment Service
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
Our client is a global investment management company with strong presence in Asia and commitment to China. To further strengthen their business expansion in China, they are looking to set up a stronger supporting and operation team. The position is the Head of Fund Service leading the Fund operation team.
- Lead a team to deal with daily Outsourcing functions including Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency.
- Fund Accounting covers maintaining internal portfolio records, cash management, oversight of the daily NAV Process etc. Transfer Agency is a window between investors and Third Party transfer agency.
- Cooperate with other investment service team globally.
- Interact with Fund Auditors and Great China product development team.
- Participate in new products initiatives or new operational service vendor set up.
- At least 8 years relevant experience, candidates with audit profession and experience on onshore private and mutual funds.
- Solid knowledge of fund services operations and China securities markets.
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to lead a team.