IT Infrastructure and Security Engineer
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- VTB Capital
- 18 sept. 18
This is a unique role where the candidate will be responsible for the IT Infrastructure support as well as the Information security of the PJSC VTB Shanghai Branch.
The Infrastructure Engineer will work to maintain, develop and deliver the I.T. Infrastructure for the VTB Bank in Shanghai ensuring the platforms are always available for the users and issues are identified and rectified to minimize impact on the branch operational abilities.
The IT infrastructure Engineer will ensure that the infrastructure platforms are maintained, operational and patched. In addition, they will take an active role in the delivery of new projects and requirements for all areas and aspects of the banks operations estate.
In addition to having strong infrastructure management experience and good communication skills, the ideal candidate will also have a through and deep understanding of information systems security and will be responsible for advising/recommending and implementing I.T. security to ensure all our infrastructure and systems are configured securely at all times in line with industry best practices. The candidate will also have to be well verse with China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) regulations specially,
- Knowledge of the Chinese legislation in terms of personal data processing.
- Knowledge of the legislation of the PRC in terms of money transfers, as well as the requirements of the PRC regulators to ensure the protection of information in the implementation of money transfers.
The candidate will be part of a corporate IT team based in Shanghai with fluid and varied workload.
Accountabilities may vary at any point in time but will cut across the following disciplines and areas; This position functionally reporting to HO to respective departments / divisions.
IT Infrastructure Engineer duties
- Being in charge of the day to day IT Infrastructure operations that includes Network, Servers and storage.
- Security Patching of servers & storage devices
- Responsible for managing Virtual environment (VMware, ESXi)
- Responsible for managing LAN/WAN/Firewall
- Monitoring of critical systems
- Responsible for managing incident management process as per the company policy.
- Supporting the service desk for 2nd level cases
IT Security Office duties
- Develop and carry out information security plans and policies with the global IT teams
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach
- Ensure IT and security compliance with Local regulatory requirements.
- Assist in developing or implementing open-source/third party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures
- Assist in Conducting periodic network scans, penetration testing, simulating attack on the systems to find exploitable weaknesses
- Investigate security breaches
- Support the IT audits of the branch.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- The person is expected to be a senior professional with more than 12 years’ experience in corporate banking and technology function.
- The person is expected to be a graduate of one of the leading Universities, to be fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- In depth knowledge of Network firewalls, VPN & Security products
- In depth knowledge of Cisco Switch/router management
- In depth knowledge in anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP, DFS
- Knowledge of Windows Servers life cycle
- Knowledge of Datacenter Disaster recovery and BCP
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools , technologies and methods
- Certified Information System Security professional or equivalent
- The person should be exceptionally motivated, ambitious and intellectually curious; enthusiastic team player with strong analytical skills; results-focused achiever, responsible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.