IT System Administrator
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve operational efficiency?
Are you motivated to continuously make service improvements?
Do you want to redefine the way our Microsoft unified communications (lync / skype for business) and email infrastructure operates
We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
–design and develop IT infrastructure operational process automation via scripting, coding and leveraging existing automation platforms
–work closely with Operations teams to identify and assess opportunities to improve operational efficiency and service levels on core IT infrastructure platforms via automation
–contribute to process and tooling improvements to ensure configuration compliance and consistency
–design, develop, implement, test and deploy automation scripts and software
– evaluate, plan and integrate infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– digitize and automation the entire email and Unified communications infrastructure ecosystem
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Comms & Collaboration team in Shanghai. Our team is committed to delivering a modern, effective and fast developing Unified Communications service.
Your experience and skills
You have multiple of the below:
–proven automation design and coding experience. Working with :
–proficiency in writing technical documentation
–understanding of ITIL processes and procedures
–automation development experience with IPsoft IPautomata would be an advantage
- SPLUNK experience
- knowledge and experience of engineering Enterprise Communication technologies from different vendors
- good experience of integrating enterprise Voice & Video technologies as a single service
- knowledge and experience of engineering a Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business UC technology service, both server and end point.
–knowledge of email exchange environment.
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
–knowledge of EAS, mail hosts & mail gateways
–knowledge with Vantage, Verba, black berry, and/or GOOD is a plus
–analytical, logical, assertive and result-oriented
–methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– demonstrable experience in strong operational governance and delivering a quality operational service to customers
– in a highly regulated environment, you must have good discipline in risk and control in order to lead the team achieving high standard
–a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
–capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
–fluent in Business English and able to communicate clearly & effectively across all levels
–Excellent team player with Pro-active, positive personality and "can-do" attitude
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.