- Shanghai, Chine Shanghai Shanghai CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Our client is a leading Bank corporation with strong presence in China, is seeking for a Legal Manager to support their expanding business growth in Shanghai.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review product wording in all business lines to ensure the wording is in compliance with requirements of laws and regulations.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Develop and set in place internal legal processes and guidelines for the various divisions in the operation.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Participate in company major project to provide legal support to ensure efficiency legal service.
- Assist department head on relevant company governance affairs management.
- Bachelor's Degree and strong knowledge of Banking Law and P.R.C. laws, lawyer or equal.
- At least 6 years relevant experience in banking or financial services is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.