MSIM, Real Estate Investing (REI), Greater China market, Analysts and Associates (Mandarin-speaking, based in SH)
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
See job description for details
I. MORGAN STANLEY ( http://www.morganstanley.com/ )
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
II. MORGAN STANLEY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT ( https://www.morganstanley.com/what-we-do/investment-management )
Morgan Stanley strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations, and individuals worldwide.
III. MORGAN STANLEY REAL ESTATE INVESTING (MSREI) - PRIVATE REAL ESTATE INVESTING ( https://www.morganstanley.com/im/en-us/institutional-investor/about-us/investment-teams/real-assets/real-estate-investing-team.html )
The Private Real Estate Investing Team, Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing (MSREI), employs a patient, disciplined investment approach to manage global opportunistic and core investment strategies on behalf of its clients. With offices throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia, regional teams of dedicated real estate professionals combine a unique global perspective with local presence and significant transaction execution expertise.
MSREI is currently seeking highly motivated and high-performing Shanghai-based Analysts and Associates to join the Greater China team to work on acquisitions as well as asset management.
- Work closely with the team to identify and evaluate potential investment opportunities in Greater China
- Assist in market study, asset evaluation, presentations and deal execution; from due diligence, negotiations to closing
- Work on asset management, including quarterly business planning, asset performance monitoring, financing and disposition
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- A relevant university degree with excellent academic results
- Candidates with experience from management consulting firms, Big 4 Accounting Firms, international or Chinese investment banking platforms or securities firms and with exposure to real estate acquisitions or investments a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical, modeling and presentation skills
- Good team player, with initiative, resilience and drive to succeed in a small-team setting
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent bi-lingual communication skills in spoken and written English with near-native proficiency in Mandarin
- Experience in real estate preferred but not required
- A high-level of commitment to long-term career development in real estate investing necessary