Market Data System Analyst
- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
You are responsible for managing the end to end market data services for Asia, in particular China.
This will be a demand management role. You will need to handle day to day requests from your internal clients, manage the market data vendor relations and work with support team and be responsible in terms of contract management, inventory management and reporting. This is also an advisory role, as you will be responsible for optimizing Market Data expenditures through strategic alliances with the business and work on projects to deliver new initiatives or products.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Market Data Services team is dedicated to ensuring that the end-to-end Market Data service received by users (via desktop terminals), and applications (via platform connections), is stable, compliant, strategically aligned and delivered cost effectively.
Your experience and skills
- self-starter with the ability to handle multi tasks and priorities within a fast-paced work environment.
- meticulous to details and is highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- fluent in Chinese and English – Written and Spoken.
- minimum of 2 years' experience working in Financial Institutions.
- candidate is expected to have good knowledge of market data products such as Wind, Qianlong, Bloomberg , Thomson Reuters EIKON
- understanding of market data permission and controls such as Thomson Reuters DACS
- hands-on experience of market data inventory system such as MDM
- understanding of contractual requirements in market data with excellent Vendor management skills to efficiently manage market data vendors
- understanding of local regulatory and tax requirement.
- possess good co-ordination and problem solving skills with the ability to work closely with operations and technical teams in testing and troubleshooting.
- client facing experiences and the ability to communicate with Senior business management team
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.