- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 03 janv. 18
Mgr/Exec Micro Mktg&Events
- Lieu de travail : Shanghai, Chine
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Key Responsibilities/Challenges:
* Support Regional Head of BC on all micro-marketing initiatives, which includes planning, budgeting, execution, assessment, leads management, producing marketing collaterals, and marketing/event organizing vendor management.
* To ensure all micro-marketing activities comply with all relevant regulations, internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
* To deliver leads generation/leads conversion target for the region and for each city.
* To work with SCB Way coach to guide sales leader to incorporate micro-marketing plans into their quarterly catchment plans.
* Promote usage of CEMS to track leads conversion.
* To work with city heads/regional sales head to develop and execute feasible micro-marketing plans for their respective cities to acquire business leads.
* Provide onsite/offsite support to frontline to increase conversion rate of business leads.
* To analyze and fine-tune micro-marketing plans to achieve optimal effectiveness defined as highest actual revenue converted from marketing leads against cost of micro-marketing event.
* To promote BC and SCB franchise through the micro-marketing initiatives.
* To represent BC to take lead in any micro-marketing events involving other business segments like Wholesale Banking, Preferred Banking, and Priority Banking.
* Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
* Fully understand the importance of fraud prevention, prevent fraud risks, maintain safe and steady operation of the position, implement regulatory requirements of fraud prevention, strictly execute DOIs of the department, ensure to complete relevant trainings and embed fraud prevention in daily work."
* Fully understand the importance of consumer rights protection, prevent damage to consumer's best interest, implement regulatory requirements related to consumer rights protection, ensure to complete relevant trainings and to always embed consumer rights protection mindset when performing daily work."
Qualification & Skills:
* A university degree holder
* Preferably having marketing experience gained in the banking and financial services industry or other industries no less than 2 years
* Sound knowledge of bank products, services and banking procedures preferred
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of people, often in complex and difficult situations
* Team player who shows initiative and good execution skills
* Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements
* Solid experience in managing projects; strong organizational and administrative skills
* Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.