Officer of MTR/OTC - Banking Operations - Shanghai, China
- Assist to monitor day to day process for FX, MM, FI and IFD. Complete the local system process (CFETS post-trade, CDCC &SHCH) on time and correctly. Make sure the operation activities comply with procedures and group requirements.
- Corporate with Singapore/Hong Kong Middle office and GSC back office team to support MARK business (FX/MM/FI/REPO//IFD/EQD).
- Ensure all settlements are completed by BO team successfully, actively engage in daily CNY settlement monitoring.
- Assist FO and GPM on position monitor and query, in collaboration with treasury front office and AML requirement.
- Work with GSC back office on confirmation draft/check/follow up, make proper escalation if necessary.
- Work with REG team to ensure the timely submission and accuracy of the regulator report prepared by the team.
- Work with other GBSU teams for transversal tasks, like collateral management, fee management, etc.
- Perform Morse/GPS/BCT control tasks when necessary.
- Have good client service mindset, make prompt and effective response to both internal and external request.
- Assist team leader in successfully passing through bank internal & external audit Assist line manager in overall performance management of Team and daily administration.
- Review working procedure for all MARK products and ensure all procedures maintained in alignment with the requirement from regulation and internal policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ad hoc projects / tasks assigned by line manager / department head.
- Comply with Code of Conduct as well as other applicable laws and local regulations, internal policies, compliance rules and procedures (including but without limitation to those requirements from the aspects of Anti-money laundering, know your client, anti-fraud, data protection etc.)
Profile required Academic Background (degree and major)
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
- 2-3 years working experience in treasury back office;
- Good knowledge of global markets products and regulatory reports; coding with excel will be plus point;
- Client centric and good communication skill; proficient English communication is necessary;
- Basic risk awareness;
- Experience working in International, Multi-cultural organization
- Ability to embrace and lead change
- Negotiation and Leadership skills
- Curiosity and critical sense
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Pro-activity and solution-oriented, proposition-making mindset
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: 2021/01/29
Publication date: 2020/12/15