JSC VTB Bank Shanghai Branch Position: Operation Specialist – Payment Service Reporting to: Head of Operations Department Location: Shanghai, China
General requirements to Job Holder:
- Have knowledge and understanding of:
- all range of Department’s operations, business procedures, measures for operational risk control;
- all related to the job requirements set up by banking industry regulations in PRC;
- Chinese Law, the Rules of CBIRC, the regulations of the Central Bank and comply with in the daily activities;
- PRC AML laws and regulations. Comply with the requirements set up by the Policy in daily work;
- Local policies, economy and their changes in order to avoid the political and market risks.
- Have all necessary qualification and knowledge to carry out responsibilities, listed in the “Responsibilities” section.
- To develop his/her professional skills on constant basis.
- Strictly observe daily working discipline set up in the Branch and comply with PRC banking industry professional business ethic requirements (Including Code of conducts of financial professionals).
- Prevent inappropriate/rude/insulting communication with employees, customers and business partners of the Bank followed by a written or verbal complaint;
Operation Specialist – Payment Service is responsible for incoming and outgoing payments on behalf of bank clients including both foreign currency and local currency, answering bank clients related enquires and offering proper guide to complete the payment process, maintaining and updating all kinds of register, reporting and related systems. His/her detailed responsibilities include:
Daily routine job:
- Handle client payment applications including both incoming and outgoing of foreign currency and local currency.
- Reply client enquires of payment related questions and guide the client to complete and submit supporting documents in compliance format.
- Timely and accurately report to SAFE/PBOC of related reports including but not limited to BOP/RCPMIS etc.
- Handle fee collection promptly and correctly.
- Complete daily filing work pertaining to the bank’s policy and keep documents related to the business in order.
- Knowledge of local clearing platform i.e. CNAPS is a must while having experiences of other local payment instrument i.e. cheques, bank notes etc. is a plus.
Monthly routine job
- Prepare the monthly accrual items and input entries.
- Prepare monthly PBOC/ SAFE/CBIRC reporting.
- Prepare relate checks according to the working procedure.