- Shanghai, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
We are looking for someone who can help us – establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients – select advisory processes and agreements designed to meet our clients’ needs, objectives and expectations – keep accurate, up-to-date client investor profiles – develop a client investment strategy and keep a close eye on portfolio quality – create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions – comply with all regulation, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture.
- Knowing client and providing customized service regarding to client’s portfolio.
- Providing instant market information, such as domestic economy environments, overseas investment and tax planning.
- Inviting important client attend big events which also joined by IDG, Amundi and Tishman.
- Providing asset allocation service base on client’s keen needs.
- Providing post investment report to client constantly.
- Above bachelor degree plus 5 years working experience.
- Long term career planning in wealth management industry.
- Know your own strengths and use them to highlight work.
- Set a goal to be millionaire and have high prospect on your life.
- Love life, love work, love sharing.
- 5-10 days annual leave plus 14 days spring festival holiday.
- Accompany clients to extremely luxury tour, such as Buffett shareholders’ meeting, British aristocracy visit, Israel innovation tour.
- Access to IDG, Amundi, Tishman, Morgan Stanley and so on international investment groups.
- Be part of new economy, along with clients to be the shareholder of future leading company.
- AFP/CFA and all financial related certificates’ register fee can be fully refund.
- Well designed career path, within one year can be promoted to a manager.