Project Manager - Insurance Industry
- Shanghai, Chine Shanghai Shanghai CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half China
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
As the contact window - explain to other teams what IT team is doing, progress, also need to communicate with Risk dept, etc.
Manager, IT Performance Insights & Process Management - Insurance Industry
- Responsible for overall IT Service management, process execution performance insights
- Responsible for overall IT process governance, including establish and implement processes and methodologies for the IT community.
- Responsible for process share service center setup and operation management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields, or equivalent work expeience.
- 7+ years of IT work experience, including 4+ years in process analysis or managing projects. Experience in multiple technologies and functions.
- Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of process analysis methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Expert with MS Tools – Excel / PPT
- Project management / process related certification desired
- Experienced with CRIC reporting and risk management
- Knowledge of one or more aspects of the process/quality: ITIL, PMP, ISO or CMM is a plus.