Relationship Manager, FIG
- Shanghai, Chine Shanghai Shanghai CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aptitude Asia
- 15 juin 18 2018-06-15
An international financial services firm is looking to hire a strong Relationship Manager to generate new business, build and maintain relationships with existing clients, and organize meetings, events, and conferences for marketing purposes. The role is based in Shanghai.
- Manage relationships with existing portfolio of FI clients, specified prospects, and strategic partners in South China
- Identify new business opportunities and build strong deal pipelines
- Lead the renegotiation of contract renewals
- Organize meetings, events, conferences, and/or seminars for marketing purposes
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of relevant sales/ relationship management/ marketing experience in the financial industry, covering FIG clients
- In-depth knowledge of financial products such as Loans, Bond Issuance, Capital Markets, etc
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Proven ability to negotiate and confidence to communicate with senior management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in Mandarin and English
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks!