Senior Manager, Change Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
Be responsible for analyzing the development requirements and requests from Business, Functions & Ops, assessing the impact of changes and providing solutioning, throughout the e2e change delivery.
Play a role to support BAU functions, perform feasibility study, investigation & reconciliation, identify solutions & conduct fixes for production problems, whenever necessary. Key Responsibilities/Challenges:
Qualifications & Skills
- To analyse and assess the business product / process and function / regulatory reporting requirements from Business, Functions & Ops, in terms of request integrity, target operating model and gap / impact analysis etc.
- To provide and document functional / regulatory reporting solutioning to Business, Functions & Ops regardless of auto, semi-auto or manual approaches.
- To assist respective function Ops / business line in getting the target operational procedure in place for every change delivery, with focus on process integrity and quality control.
- To ensure proactive and adequate engagement with project manager, system functionality business analyst and developer throughout project / change implementation.
- To guide user acceptance testing (UAT) and user verification testing (UVT), defining testing scenario / requirement and clarifying solutioning.
- To support continuous operational process / regulatory reporting process revamp & improvement, mainly from functionality, data mapping and reporting rule perspectives.
- To ensure awareness and full compliance with Group policies and standards, local laws and regulations.
- To support Head, Programme and Change Management to drive functional focuses and to ensure good collaboration with project manager & PMO within team, and colleagues in branch, GBS and Group.
- Experienced in Banking field, especially at the Operations area, with proven track record in transaction processing management and in Project Management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with solutioning.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Able to handle multi-tasks, manage time effectively and perform under pressure.
- Able to work at flexible hours and travel
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.