Senior Sales Associate
- Shanghai, Chine Shanghai Shanghai CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 17 juil. 18 2018-07-17
Senior Sales Associate
The Role: Capital Markets / Senior Sale Associate, Client Development
The Location: CHN-Shanghai
The Senior Sales Associate is responsible for exploring new sales opportunities across a range of Financial Institutions throughout China to meet their need for investment analysis, industry research and risk management, etc. Senior Sales Associates will work independently in developing designated territories and segments with client revenue generation as the primary focus. Sales associates will also work closely and support business development directors on market expansion practices. Additional, responsibilities include creating and updating detailed financial models, assisting clients with idea generation for sell and buy-side related mandates and facilitating interactive group and individual Pre-Sale trainings on the suite of S&P Global Market Intelligence products and services.
For the Senior Sales Associate position, S&P Global Market Intelligence hires professionals from the financial services industry. S&P Global Market Intelligence prefers candidates with experience in the investment research, money management, investment banking or financial consulting fields. These professionals will find that S&P Global Market Intelligence provides a challenging and flexible environment, which values self-motivation and team collaboration.
- Extensive professional network in the financial services industry throughout China
- Experience and track record of direct revenue contribution
- Excellent analytical capabilities including financial modelling - A plus
- Strong ability to communicate with clients in a clear manner and strong presentation skills
- Established relationship building and time management skills
- Ability to develop comprehensive recommendations in efforts to improve the business
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment
- Bachelor's degree required, master degree a plus
- At least 3-5 years of direct experience working with the financial markets
- Fluent (Native level) in oral and written English and Mandarin
- MBA or CFA candidates are preferred
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law .