Sr. (Azure) Active Directory Engineer, Associate, Shanghai
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
We are seeking a Senior Active Directory/Azure Active Directory Engineer to join our China Platforms Agile squad aimed at helping drive the transformative change required to support our business expansion plans. As an Active Directory/Azure Active Directory engineer you will provide the high-level of technical knowledge and experience required to successfully design and deploy an enterprise class hybrid-cloud infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a strong technical background, a strategic mind-set, good communication skills and the ability to readily collaborate well with colleagues in order to:
- Design and implement leading edge technologies such as Azure AD and M365 to modernize end-user experience, security, directory services, and authentication.
- Ensure solutions address business expectations while aligning to security control objectives, supportability, and performance requirements
- Provide Active Directory/Azure Active Directory/M365 thought leadership when partnering with technology leads, architects, stakeholders and other Agile squads alike to ensure solutions are cohesive
- Partner with Product Owner to shape the roadmap of this space
- Coach and develop other members of the Agile squad