Technology - Real Time Market Data Asia - Integrator, Associate,Shanghai
- Shanghai, Chine Shanghai Shanghai CN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Real-time Market data department is part of the Algorithmic Trading Super Department. It is responsible for the market data infrastructure and applications that drive the Firm's Sales and Trading platforms across Equity, FX and Rates.
The Real-time Market Data department is responsible for developing, engineering, deploying and maintaining applications to disseminate and enhance the value of the market data that comes into the firm. The primary focus is on developing and maintaining highly scalable systems using cutting edge technologies to process/distribute market data with ultra-low latency to enable efficient electronic trading. These systems supply data to Morgan Stanley's smart order router, dark pool, and algorithmic trading engines. The department also develops and supports systems for non-latency sensitive applications with enriched real time calculations.
This position is for hands on integration and engineering role. The candidate will perform system design, testing and deployment to the production environment.
The candidate will also be able to involve in application development if he proves to be capable of work he is working on.
The responsibilities of this position are:
- Setup and deploy low latency infra to support low latency trading
- Be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle from requirements, design, deployment and subsequent Level 3 support
- Performing in-depth data analysis and modeling on the exchange market data content.
- Work with the application teams to understand requirements and define solutions
- Perform testing, configuration changes and deployment to production
- Design and implement systems to add value to the services the team provides
- Enhance existing systems to meet new business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Perl and UNIX/Linux shell scripting
- Knowledge of the Unix/Linux operating system to perform troubleshooting, monitoring and system parameter tuning
- Self-motivated and an ownership mentality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience supporting and managing a mission critical system
- C++/JAVA experience a strong plus
- Hands on experience with developing and supporting applications such as feed-handlers and/or market data consumer applications is a strong plus
- Experience with financial market data is a plus
- SQL (Sybase or DB2 would be advantageous)
- Knowledge of network concepts; understand the concepts of TCP/IP and UDP connectivity and data transfer. Knowledge of multicast is a plus.