Technology, Network Management Support, Associate, Shanghai
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Candidate will be responsible for configuring the network management toolset to ensure proper network device support with respect to data collection, representation, reporting, and overall orchestration workflows.
1. Adjust tooling configuration as per certified standards and Engineering recommendations
2. Ensure tooling configurations are properly set to maximize operational effectiveness
3. Act as team representative for regular scheduled network management review meetings
4. Provide coordination and act as a team interface between Network Operations and the Engineering, Deployment, and Security teams
5. Conduct tooling audits to assess proper operational coverage and build remediation changes as required
6. Review posted documentation to ensure all tooling is in adherence to and compliant of any mandates
7. Facilitate and coordinate work with external vendors for tooling updates and upgrades
8. Participate in network management design and peer reviews
9. Adapt and transform operational and/or functional needs into solutions