Technology, Unified Messaging and Collaboration Engineer, Associate, Shanghai
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own. Core Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced M365 solutions engineer to join our China Platforms Agile squad aimed at helping drive the transformative change required to support our business expansion plans. As a M365 Engineer, you will provide the hands-on development of secure, enterprise class managed IT solutions that ensure users' productivity at the firm in digital communication and collaboration, by leveraging Microsoft technologies including both on-premise and cloud products. Successful candidates will have a strong technical background, a strategic mind-set, good communication skills and the ability to readily collaborate well with colleagues to:
• Engineer new unified communication and collaboration solutions inclusive of Exchange, SharePoint for both Online and On-premises use cases, Microsoft Teams and other foundational M365 workloads.
• Ensure solutions address business expectations while aligning to security control objectives, supportability, reliability, performance and regulatory requirements.
• Lead lab testing efforts for each solution whilst being mindful to create and maintain usable documentation and blueprints that can be presented to stakeholders and management alike.
• Monitor, guide, and lead all aspects of UCC engineering whilst being mindful to create processes/best-practices that will ensure consistently high-quality output
• Partner with Product Owner to proactively shape the roadmap by translating business cases into technical solution proposals.
• Maintain Microsoft product related expertise in order to keep current with market trends and to inspire and inform colleagues, stakeholders and strategic partners alike.