- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate - QA Engineer (Automation)
Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, ChineWorking in conjunction with the development/business/PM teams to ensure that products meet requirements and are of high quality:
- Understanding and translating test requirements from product analyst to BDD test cases(e.g. Cucumber Statements)
- Running and maintaining automation testing suites
- Analyzing automation test results and reporting any application defects in JIRA
- Performing additional manual test cases in regression testing cycle
- Provide test status updates to QA Manager and cross-functional development teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Basic Knowledge about SQL server and SQL Statements(Knowledge of Mongo DB is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Chinese
- Good understanding of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.