- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Product Manager
Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, ChineWe are seeking an Associate Product Manager for our Shenzhen office to support the Content Distribution team with the product development of our Excel Add-In platform. Our Excel Add-In platform enables our customers to access our vast suite of data through Microsoft Excel. This role will be responsible for creating and maintaining a customer facing library of Excel models and templates that will be made available via the platform as well as work closely with customers to create bespoke templates that meet their specific needs. Additional responsibilities include supporting the product development process through user acceptance testing and contributing to the definition of product requirements. This product role will work closely with customer support and engineering teams.
Specific activities include:
- Work with product teams to maintain and build templates that will be made available via the Moody's Add-In for Excel Template Library
- Define template standards and components to be used across suite of templates
- Define and execute the test plans for our library of templates as new versions of Excel Add-In platform are released
- Work with customer support teams and customers to create bespoke templates that meet specific customer needs
- Work with product team colleagues to help to define and elaborate on business requirements for product enhancements
- Support the development team to ensure the production cycle successfully executes requirements.
- Conduct product training and provide product updates to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Assist with researching technology trends in the Financial Services industry.
Required - BA/BS in Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or any related technical field.
- 2+ years experience, preferably at a financial institution.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills with particular expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with financial modeling, market data products and Excel Add-Ins.
- Strong track-record demonstrating critical thinking, resourcefulness and initiative.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English and Mandrian , strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational and planning ability.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.