- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
Associate Software Engineer – CS Structured
Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, ChineThe Role / Responsibilities:
As a software engineer, you will join a team of C++ developers in Shenzhen to participate in the full lifecycle development and maintenance of Moody's structure finance cashflow engine and to perform following tasks under the guidance of team lead.
1. Take part in full lifecycle application development following company's software development practices and processes .
2. Communicate with other software engineers, QAs and strategists on business requirements, understand requirements.
3. Implement and test functionalities base on requirements.
4. Comply with coding standards.
5. Provide assistances and supports to software testing and quality assurance.
6. Maintain and document software functionalities in knowledge management system.
7. Provide daily supports for systems, cooperate closely with other teams like PMs, QAs and BAs on patches and hot-fixes.
- Minimum BA/BS Computer Science or related from a top institution. Master in Computer Science a plus.
- Proven record of designing and implementing high quality software products and delivering them to market as scheduled .
- Solid knowledge of C++ and one of C# or Java. Willing to learn new technologies, with good self-learning abilities.
- Good verbal/written communication skills in Chinese. Good English language skills.
- Familiar with Boost, SQLite, Google Test, Protobuf.
- Knowledge of windows and Linux share library and multi-thread programing.
- Experienced in cloud technology such as Amazon Web Serivices.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.