- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 06 janv. 18
CC Exec - Video Banking
- Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.2. To ensure continuous improvement in productivity to the standards prescribed from time to time.
3. To support ongoing initiatives to enhance cross sell opportunities.
Nature of Transactions
1. To answer Client enquiries
2. To execute Client instructions and requests
執行 / 處理客戶指示或要求
3. To handle Client complaint
1. To ensure that control procedures outlined in the Contact Centre Manual or DOI are fully implemented and ensure staff compliance with the same. (for Managers or Officers)
2. To comply with the control requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual
relevant to your job responsibilities in the Contact Centre. (for all levels of staff)
3. To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager. (for all levels of staff)
4. To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and
group requirements. (for all levels of staff)
1. Bachelor graduate or above
2. Excellent in Cantonese speaking and Chinese writing skills
3. Excellent English writing skills, those who passed CET-6 or TEM-8 are preferable
4. Be well versed in Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited product offerings of all products: Credit Cards, Savings Account, Current Account, Time Deposit, Mortgage, Personal Loan
5. With client service or sales working experience preferable
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and challenging situations.
7. Able to work under pressure and willing to take challenges
Other then above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.