- Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- CDI, Plein-temps
(ETL + SQL) Data Operations Manager
Lieu de travail : Shenzhen, Kwantung, Chine
- Analyze the data processing and more complex calculations that feed the company's credit risk measurement and management products.
- Manage and oversee a team of Data Operations professionals.
- Analyze data from potential data providers.
- Provide team oversight for published documentation designed to inform and assist clients and prospects in understanding the firm's data offerings.
- Manage the resolution of issues involving financial data errors during data processing and calculations, and coordinate with other teams such as IT, support and development to resolve any data processing or client issues.
- Manage client account data subscriptions.
- Partner with internal and external data partners on contractual, service and usage issues.
- Provide constructive feedback and assistance to the management, IT, support and application development teams on existing and new data processing systems and products.
- Work schedule requires some evening shifts, once a month weekend shifts and some holiday shifts. These shifts will be compensated for with future time-off.
Content / Credit Risk Analytics.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in Operations, Management, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Five to seven years of working experience, preferably in finance, economics or business.
- Proficient in SQL (Sybase, Microsoft SQL server, Postgres, ETL technologies)
- Exposure to Clover ETL, Shell Scripting, or Python is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- analytical skills and persistence in problem solving. Familiarity with data analysis is a plus
- Experience documenting standard operating procedures.
- Strong knowledge of equity and fixed-income markets with the ability to correctly read and interpret financial statements is a plus.
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating excellent team-working skills
- High level of commitment
- Familiar with modern computer applications (MS Office, Internet)
- Native Mandarin and business level English are a must
- Experience of working at global company or understanding multi-cultures will be preferred
- Knoweldge and experience with automating and monitoring complex data processes is a major plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.