My client is looking for an electrical engineer who will be directly responsible for development, validation and deployment of electrical systems integrated to metrology stations and carry out calibration and validation of display products. You will be working closely with the display design and product design groups to ensure success to current and future products.
- BSEE/MSEE with 1+ years of professional experience
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up, debugging and functional verification
- Experience with schematic captures and PCB layout reviews
- Familiar with EE design concepts (analog, digital, FPGA, microcontroller, power)
- Familiar with various communication protocols (USB, I2C, SPI, UART)
- Comfortably working with various lab equipments such as oscilloscope, signal generator etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills